Thursday, October 10, 2013

Disney Nail Art Post!


Hi everyone!  I am in Florida for the week on my first vacation in nearly eighteen months and I am having a great time!  My Mom and I went to Disney World for a few days and had a blast at Magic Kingdom!  I decided I wanted to do some nail art for the trip and I thought of Minnie Mouse's bow!  So I whipped out my red and white nail polish and some nail dotting tools and created this very simple nail art!

To start this super easy nail art I picked out red and white nail polishes by Sally Hansen.  Here they are:

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Cherry Red" and "White Out."

I started out with a clear basecoat (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in "Invisible") followed by two coats of "Cherry Red."  After the red polish dried I applied a topcoat (Orly's "Sec'N'Dry") and my nails looked like this:


Sally Hansen's "Cherry Red" is a really pretty color and the formula is nice.  After the topcoat had my nails completely dry, which took about fifteen minutes (though I waited about thirty minutes just to be extra sure) I pulled out my dotting tools.  I purchased my dotting tools from Amazon and it is a set of five dotting tools which are double ended creating ten different dotting sizes.  I picked out one of the bigger ones for this nail art!  Then I used Sally Hansen's "White On" to create dots in a random pattern on each of my nails.  Each nail has between five and eight polka dots on them.  Here are what my dotting tools look like:



  I had lots of fun with this mani and had an even better time at Magic Kingdom!  Here are a couple of pictures:

 Cinderella's Castle as you enter the park!
Belle's Castle, which is new and is actually a restaurant. 

Rapunzel's Tower.  It is a miniature but it would have been cool if you could climb it!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment