Saturday, December 21, 2013

Essie "Head Mistress"


Hi everyone and Happy almost Christmas!  I am very excited for Christmas because I love all the decorations and cookies!  Plus I love the red and green colors of Christmas!  So this year for Christmas I decided to wear a bright red nail polish, which reminds me of a Santa Claus suit!  The red I picked out is Essie's "Head Mistress"!

"Head Mistress" is a very bright red which looks so pretty on!  (I cannot tell you how much I love this color nail polish!)  So first off the formula of "Head Mistress" is amazing!  It applied very easily to my nails and was completely opaque after only one coat of polish, which is practically unheard of!  I did apply a second coat, but only because I prefer to wear two coats of polish.  Also "Head Mistress" had absolutely no streaks!  As for chipping I started to notice some minor tip chips on day one, but red nail polish does tend to showcase chips.  In the end I was able to wear Essie's "Head Mistress" for a second day before the chipping became too visible!

Overall I really like Essie's "Head Mistress."  It is a gorgeous red color and the formula is amazing and I love when a polish can be a one-coater.  However I do wish I could have worn "Head Mistress for more than two days before it chipped so much!  But I am definitely planning on wearing "Head Mistress" again because it is pretty!

Thanks for reading my blog and have a fantastic Christmas!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment