Friday, December 6, 2013

Sephora by OPI "Just A Little Dangerous"



Hi everyone!  So this week Winter seems to have faded away in North Carolina!  (It is like 75 degrees out right now!)  And I have been enjoying the nice weather by spending some time outside.  This week I decided to try out a Sephora by OPI polish that I got in a special QVC set.  For those of you who don't know (because I think QVC is only in America) QVC is a TV channel where you can buy various types of items, but I usually buy make-up and nail polish from them.  I got this Sephora by OPI mini set last Christmas:


So this week I decided to try out another bottle from the set (I've tried one other nail polish from this set before and I plan on trying them all eventually!)  I picked out a pretty purple polish with purple glitter called "Just A Little Dangerous."  I really like the color and how the glitter shines in the light!  The first thing I noticed was the very tiny bottle makes it a bit difficult to get enough polish on my nails, but after a little effort I managed to get the hang of it.  The formula is nice, after the first coat of nail polish I was worried because "Just A Little Dangerous" had a ton of streaking, but thankfully coat two evened everything out!  After two coats "Just A Little Dangerous" was completely opaque and streak free!  As for chipping I started to see tip chips on day three and because it is a dark colored nail polish the chips were very visible.

Overall Sephora by OPI's "Just A Little Dangerous" is a nice nail polish.  The formula is good, it is opaque in two coats, the color is pretty and it lasts a decent amount of time before chipping.  I wish "Just A Little Dangerous" had lasted longer before chipping but as with most darker nail polishes the chipping is just super noticeable.  I will definitely wear this nail polish again!

Thanks for reading my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment