Sunday, December 1, 2013

Essence "Off To Miami!"


Hi everyone and Happy December!  Now usually I wear slightly more subdued colors in the Winter because it is darker out and ice cold where I live, but I was so excited to finally get my hands on an Essence nail polish that I just couldn't wait to try it out, even though it is more of a Summer color!  So this week I am decided to try out Essence's "Off To Miami!"

Essence is a British brand of nail polish and it took me an eternity to find some at an ULTA store, and then when I did they had a very small selection.  "Off To Miami!" was the only one that the ULTA had that I liked.  "Off To Miami!" is this super pretty coral color, with a lot of hot pink and I love it.  Formula wise "Off To Miami!" is fantastic and was almost opaque after one coat, which is always a plus, however I used two coats like I always do.  As for chipping "Off To Miami!" lasted about five days before I saw any chipping, which thrilled me!  I think Essence's "Off To Miami!" would have lasted a day or two longer but I ruined one of my nails with a Band-Aid (apparently Band-Aids love nail polish!)  Removing "Off To Miami!" was super easy and my nails had no stains and that makes me very happy!

Overall I am very pleased with Essence nail polish and "Off To Miami!" is a gorgeous color, with a great formula, no streaking, no staining, and long lasting!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and I plan on buying more Essence polishes as soon as I can get my hands on some!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment