Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sinful Colors "Daisy Daze"


Hi everyone!  After wearing a super dark color I wanted to mix it up and go for a lighter color!  So this week I decided to try out Sinful Colors "Daisy Daze."

"Daisy Daze" is an extremely pastel yellow colored polish, almost a butter cream color.  In the bottle it is a lovely color and I could hardly wait to try it out.  Formula wise "Daisy Daze" was a bit watery which made it difficult to put nice even coats of polish on my nails.  After two coats of polish "Daisy Daze" was not opaque and had horrible streak marks on each and every nail!  I applied a quick drying top coat but was unable to get the polish to dry which led to a lot of ugly looking nails.  It also meant that I wore this polish for less than two hours total, which is pretty sad.

Overall I am disappointed in Sinful Colors "Daisy Daze."  While the color is pretty and unique to my collection that fact that everything else about it was terrible was a real let down.  I will probably give this nail polish another try and maybe I'll have better luck with it.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment