Tuesday, September 30, 2014

OPI "Every Month Is Oktoberfest"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is looking forward to October as much as I am!  I love Autumn and the lovely changing leaves and of course Halloween!  So this week to celebrate the end of September and the beginning or October I decided to try out OPI's "Every Month Is Oktoberfest."

"Every Month Is Oktoberfest" is a gorgeous burgundy/brown polish with a ton of gold shimmer in it.  (And I'm not even doing justice describing it because in person it is so pretty!)  The formula of this nail polish is very good and after two coats "Every Month Is Oktoberfest" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  But I will say that OPI's wide brush does make it a hair difficult to apply on my not so wide nails!  As for chipping "Every Month Is Oktoberfest" lasted about three days and then it started to chip off in chunks.

Overall I am pretty pleased with OPI's "Every Month Is Oktoberfest."  The color is amazing, the formula is great and it was easy to apply.  My only dislike was how quickly this polish chipped because the color is so fantastic that I just wanted to keep on wearing it!

Thanks for reading my blog and Happy Autumn!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment