Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ciaté "Candy Floss"


Hi guys!  I can't believe it is almost Halloween!  I am looking forward to seeing all the cute costumes and eating the candy as I pass it out!  Today's polish is Ciaté's "Candy Floss" which I have in a miniature version.  I purchased "Candy Floss" as part of Ciaté's  2013 Christmas Advent Calendar.  The set looks like this:

"Candy Floss" is underneath number 9.

"Candy Floss" is a blue-based bubblegum pink polish.  The formula of "Candy Floss" is pretty good and it was very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Candy Floss" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Candy Floss" for five days before the tip chips started.  However it wasn't the tip chips that caused me to remove "Candy Floss" but rather the fact that my nails had grown and there was a gap up by my nail beds.

Overall I am very happy with Ciaté's "Candy Floss."  The formula is good and easy to apply, it was opaque after two coats and had no visible streak marks, it is a very pretty color and lasted five days before any chipping occurred and even then the chipping was very minor!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish over and over again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)   Also be sure to Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment