Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Rimmel London "Posh Pink"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe how quickly October is flying by and pretty soon it'll be Halloween!  But since it is still October that means another pink nail polish to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  Today's polish is Rimmel London's "Posh Pink"

"Posh Pink" is a bright pink crème polish that would make a great color for Summer!  As for the formula "Posh Pink" was kind of watery and it made for super thick and uneven coats.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque but there were a lot of visible streak marks.  As for chipping that's impossible to say because "Posh Pink" refused to dry and smudged off my nails within a couple of hours.

Overall I am very unimpressed with Rimmel London's "Posh Pink."  The only thing I like about this polish is the color, and I am fairly confident that a similar color can be found by a different nail polish brand.  I definitely will not be wearing "Posh Pink" again any time soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment