Wednesday, October 15, 2014

OPI "Italian Love Affair"


Hi guys!  I can't believe we are halfway through October already!  But since it is still October that means another pink nail polish for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  And today is an extra special post because it is also a Wednesday!  ("And on Wednesday's we wear pink!" to quote Mean Girls!)  Today I picked out OPI's "Italian Love Affair."

"Italian Love Affair" is a lovely baby pink polish with just a hint of shimmer and it almost a perfect match for the pink in the logo for Breast Cancer.  Formula wise "Italian Love Affair" is very good and it was nice and easy to apply.  After two coats "Italian Love Affair" was completely opaque and only had some very minor streak marks due to the hint of shimmer in the polish.  As for chipping it started shortly after I put it on and by the end of day two my nails looked so horrible I had to remove the polish.

Overall I like OPI's "Italian Love Affair" because the color is gorgeous and the formula is very good and easy to apply.  However I do wish I could have work "Italian Love Affair" for longer than two days before the chips looked so horrible.  I will be giving this polish another try and maybe next time I can wear it for more than two days.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment