Monday, October 27, 2014

Nails INC "Bruton Street"


Hi guys!  It is still October so I am still rocking pink nail polish in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  This month I have done a lot of brighter pinks so today I thought I would mix it up and wear a dusty pink polish.  After digging through my Rubbermaid bins I settled on Nails INC's "Bruton Street."

"Bruton Street" is a light dusty pink, that almost has a purple tint to it.  As for the formula it is slightly on the watery side, which made it a tiny bit more difficult to apply.  However after two coats of polish "Bruton Street" was completely opaque and only had a few minor streak marks.  In terms of chipping I was able to wear "Bruton Street" for three days before "Bruton Street" began chipping off in large chunks.

Overall Nails INC's "Bruton Street" is okay.  While the formula is slightly watery and the polish did chip after just three days "Bruton Street" was completely opaque after two coats of polish and had no visible streak marks and the color is very pretty.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment