Monday, October 6, 2014

Nicole by OPI "I'll Have The Salmon"


Hey guys!  I hope everyone is having a great week, I know I am since I am currently at Walt Disney World in Florida.  So today I decided to try out Nicole by OPI's "I'll Have The Salmon" which is another gorgeous pink polish to help celebrate National Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

"I'll Have The Salmon" was part of the Spring 2014 addition to Nicole by OPI's regular line of polishes and the color is so gorgeous that I ran out and bought it as soon as it hit the shelves!  Formula wise this polish is fantastic and very easy to apply.  After two coats of "I'll Have The Salmon" my nails were completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping Nicole by OPI's "I'll Have The Salmon" lasted about four days before the tip chips started.  The tip chips were actually only noticeable if you looked closed because the peachy colored looked very similar to my skin, which was nice.  (I love a nail polish that doesn't show a lot of the small tip chips!)

Overall I am very pleased with Nicole by OPI's "I'll Have The Salmon."  The formula is nice and applied easily, the polish was opaque after two coats and had no visible streak marks and it lasted four days before chipping and even then the chips were not very noticeable!  I definitely will be wearing this nail polish again and again!

Also check out the comparison I did between Nicole by OPI's "I'll Have The Salmon" and Essie's "Resort Fling":  http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2014/05/comparison-nicole-by-opis-ill-have.html

Thanks for reading my blog!  And Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment