Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Jesse's Girl "Glee"


Hi guy!  Now that it's April and the weather is finally warming up I have started thinking about Summer and hitting the beach so I dug through my collection and found a super fun beachy glitter by Jesse's Girl called "Glee."  Last Autumn I was at my local drugstore and I found a new (to me at least) brand of nail polish called Jesse's Girl.  It appears that Jesse's Girl is sold at a lot of Rite Aids.

"Glee" is a gorgeous super glittery nail polish that is made up of mostly blue glitter with a hint of yellow and green glitter.  Formula wise "Glee" is great and it was super easy to apply!  After two coats of polish "Glee" was completely opaque and there were no visible streak marks, which is fantastic for a glitter polish.  As for chipping "Glee" lasted for somewhere between three and four days, which I'm happy with because glittery polishes often get caught on various things and chip quickly.

Overall I am pleased with Jesse's Girl's "Glee."  I like everything about this polish because it has a fantastic color, was easy to apply, and lasted nicely before chipping!  I will definitely be enjoying this nail polish all Spring and Summer long!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment