Sunday, April 19, 2015

ULTA "Celebutante"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is having a better day than I am.  (Lilly for Target was a total failure and then the Starbucks was OUT of coffee... which was impossibly odd.)  Anyways today's nail polish is ULTA's "Celebutante."

"Celebutante" is a pretty bright purple creme polish.  Formula wise "Celebutante" was very easy to apply and was completely opaque after two coats of polish.  There were also no visible streak marks.  As for chipping "Celebutante" lasted about three days before some minor tip chips started, and I was actually able to wear "Celebutante" for another day or so before the chips became very obvious.

Overall I am very pleased with ULTA's "Celebutante."  Everything about this polish was great from the formula to its durability and everything in between.  I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment