Thursday, October 20, 2016

Finger Paints "Matisse's Mirage"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is looking forward to the upcoming weekend - I know I am looking forward to relaxing and taking it easy!  It is still October so that means the pink nail polishes to honor Breast Cancer Awareness.  Today's nail polish is Finger Paints "Matisse's Mirage."

"Matisse's Mirage" is a bright pink nail polish with a hint of shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was slightly watery but still easy enough to apply.  After two coats, "Matisse's Mirage" was completely opaque and had no visible streaks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three days before there were some noticeable tip chips.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Finger Paints "Matisse's Mirage."  The color is very pretty but the formula and how quickly it chipped was a bit disappointing.  However I am willing to give this polish another go and maybe next time I'll be able to wear this polish for a longer amount of time.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment