Wednesday, October 19, 2016

OPI "Look At My Bow!'


Hi everyone!  We are a little more than halfway through October but Breast Cancer Awareness isn't over so today's pink nail polish is OPI's "Look At My Bow!"  "Look At My Bow!" is part of OPI's Hello Kitty collection that came out this past Spring.

"Look At My Bow!" is a gorgeous baby pink nail polish.  The formula of "Look At My Bow!" was fantastic and it was easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque  and had no visible streak marks,  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Look At My Bow!" for five days before there were a few minor chips.

Overall I am very pleased with OPI's "Look At My Bow!"  Everything about this nail polish is great and I can hardly wait to wear it again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment