Sunday, October 30, 2016

Bonita "Too Cute To Spook"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is looking forward to Halloween tomorrow!  I am always fan of a holiday that lets me eat candy!  But with the end of October it also means this is the last pink nail polish in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.  Today's pink polish is Bonita's "Too Cute To Spook."

"Too Cute To Spook" is a pretty berry color nail polish with some gorgeous silver shimmer.  Formula wise this nail polish was fantastic and very easy to apply.  After two cost, "Too Cute To Spook" was completely opaque and had no streak marks,  In fact it was such a great nail polish because it was basically opaque after only one coat!  (My favorite kind of polish!)  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for six full days before there were a few minor chips.

Overall I am super pleased with Bonita's "Too Cute To Spook."  Everything about this nail polish is stellar and it is the perfect polish for Autumn!  I hope everyone has enjoyed all the pink nail polishes this month in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Next month I'll start back with the usual variety of colored polishes.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment