Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sinful Colors "Pumpkin Spice"


Hi guys and happy November!  I hope everyone is excited about the start of a new month (and we are slowly creeping towards Christmas and New Year's!)  Today's nail polish is the perfect polish to Autumn because it represents everyone's favorite Autumn item!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Pumpkin Spice."

"Pumpkin Spice" is a beautiful glitter polish featuring fuchsia, copper and gold glitter in a clear base.  Formula wise this nail polish is fair but the glitter enjoyed sticking to the brush instead of my nails.  After two coats of "Pumpkin Spice" it was not opaque but it wasn't meant to be because "Pumpkin Spice" is a top coat.  As for chipping, I didn't wear this nail polish by itself for very long so I am not sure how long it would last before chipping.

Overall I really like Sinful Colors "Pumpkin Spice."  This is the perfect glitter for Autumn and I look forward to testing it out on top of a variety of nail polishes soon.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment