Monday, November 28, 2016

OPI "Take A Right On Bourbon"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe that November is almost over!  2016 has really just flown by!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Take A Right On Bourbon" which I got in OPI's New Orleans mini set which looks like this:


"Take A Right On Bourbon" is a very shimmery nail polish that looks either silver or gold depending on the light.  Formula wise this nail polish was great and it was very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Take A Right On Bourbon" was completely opaque but there were some visible streak marks.  However streak marks with a shimmery polish are quite common and it was not too noticeable.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Take A Right On Bourbon" for five full days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am very impressed with OPI's "Take A Right On Bourbon."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I can't wait to wear this polish again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment