Saturday, November 12, 2016

Ciaté "Shady Lady"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Shady Lady" which came in Ciaté's annual Mini Mani Advent Calendar.  "Shady Lady" was in 2015's Advent Calendar which looks like this:


"Shady Lady" is a gorgeous silver nail polish with silver shimmer.  Formula wise this nail polish was amazing and very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Shady Lady" was completely opaque and only had a few minor streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for a full seven days before my nails had grown out and left a space between the polish and my cuticles.

Overall I am very impressed with Ciaté's "Shady Lady."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and while silver usually stands for second place this nail polish is definitely a first place winner!  I will be wearing this nail polish every chance I can get!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment