Sunday, November 6, 2016

butterLONDON "The Black Night"


Hi guys and happy Sunday!  I hope everyone enjoyed that extra hour of sleep last night, even if it means the sun will now set by 5pm for the rest of Winter.  Today's nail polish is butterLONDON's "The Black Knight."

"The Black Knight" is a unique black jelly (a nail polish that is made to be buildable) with multi-colored micro glitter in it.  Formula wise "The Black Knight" was great and very easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "The Black Knight" for five days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with butterLONDON's "The Black Knight."  Everything about this nail polish is nice and it looked fantastic on my nails!  I will definitely rock this nail polish again very soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment