Thursday, November 10, 2016

Maybelline "Clearly Spotted"


Hi guys!  We've almost made it to the weekend!  It has been a long week and I can hardly wait to relax and have an uneventful weekend.  Today's nail polish is Maybelline's "Clearly Spotted."

"Clearly Spotted" is a fun black and white glitter in a clear base.  The glitter comes in three different sizes with some pieces being round and others being hexagonal.  Formula wise this polish was surprisingly great and it apply easily.  Because "Clearly Spotted" is in a clear base coat it isn't meant to be opaque so I decided to test it out over a few other nail polishes.


The first polish I decided to try out with "Clearly Spotted" was OPI's "Look At My Bow!" which is a fun baby pink nail polish.  I think the combination turned out nicely and I received several compliments while wearing my nails this way.


The second nail polish I decided to try out with "Clearly Spotted" was Ciaté's "Shady Lady" which is a light silvery nail polish.  This combination turned out to be a nice neutral looking nail art.  It creates a grey scale that I like a lot.

Overall I am very happy with Maybelline's "Clearly Spotted."  The black and white glitter is very fun and reminds me of a Dalmatian.  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and I plan on trying it out over other colored polishes soon!

If you want to know more about OPI's "Look At My Bow!" check out my post from earlier this year,

Also be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment