Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Elle "Seaside Chic"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone in the United States is looking forward to Thanksgiving on Thursday!  I know I am looking forward to the days off!  Today' nail polish is Elle's "Seaside Chic."  Elle is a brand that I have only every seen at Kohl's, which is an American store similar to TJ Maxx.  And now that I think of it I haven't seen this brand in a while so I am not sure whether Kohl's no longer carries it or if it is just the Kohl's by me.

"Seaside Chic" is a deep turquoise blue creme nail polish.  Formula wise "Seaside Chic was really good and it was easy to apply.  After two coats the nail polish was completely opaque and streak free. In fact the dark color of "Seaside Chic" made it opaque after only one coat!  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Seaside Chic" for four days before there were some minor tip chips.  "Seaside Chic" was unfortunately like a lot of other darkly colored polishes and it did leave some stains on my nails.

Overall I like Elle's "Seaside Chic."  Everything about this nail polish was nice except for the part where my nails got stained.  I would be willing to wear this nail polish again but I will use a thicker base coat to help avoid staining my nails.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polish adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment