Saturday, October 8, 2016

L'Oreal "Trust Fund Baby"


Hi everyone!  It is still October so that means another pink nail polish in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Every year I honor this month by wearing nothing but pink nail polish because women (and men) are still battling Breast Cancer every year.  So without further ado, today's pink polish is L'Oreal's "Trust Fund Baby."

"Trust Fund Baby" is a light coral colored polish with a hint iridescent shimmer.  Formula wise, this nail polish was nice and easy to apply.  After two coats, "Trust Fund Baby" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three days before there were noticeable tip chips.

Overall I really like L'Oreal's "Trust Fund Baby."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I definitely plan on wearing this polish again soon!  Also I hope everyone is staying safe during hurricane Matthew!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment