Saturday, October 29, 2016

OPI's "Small+Cute=♥"


Hi everyone!  A few weekends back one of my best friends got married - it was a gorgeous day full of fun.  On her big day I picked out a lovely pastel pink nail polish to go with my wine colored dress.  I will note that this nail polish was professionally done at a nail salon.  (It is also still October so the pink nail polish continues to honor Breast Cancer Awareness.)  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Small+Cute=♥."

"Small+Cute=♥" is a fun pastel pink polish that is bright and happy.  For the first time in my life I had my nails done as a gel manicure.  It was an interesting process but I absolutely loved how fast the polish tried.  Formula wise "Small+Cute=♥" was good but after three coats the polish still had some patchy spots.  As for chipping, gel manicures are supposed to last for two weeks and I would say I managed to get mine to last for 10 days.  It wasn't so much that the polish chipped as much as it began to peel off and catch on fabric and my hair.

Overall I am very pleased with OPI's "Small+Cute=♥."  Everything about this nail polish is good and I enjoyed trying out gel nail polish for the first time.  I also enjoyed going to the nail salon, which I reserve as a treat for special occasions.  I do not own this nail polish but I would be willing to buy it and wear it again.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment