Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Sinful Colors "Boom Boom"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone is having a great week so far!  It is still October so we continue on with pink nail polishes for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Today's pink polish is Sinful Colors "Boom Boom."

"Boom Boom" is a fun hot pink nail polish.  Formula wise, "Boom Boom" was good and it was very easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Boom Boom" for five days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall I like Sinful Colors "Boom Boom" a lot.  Everything about this polish is great and the color reminds me of the Barbie dolls I loved as a child!  I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment