Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sephora by OPI "All That Jasmine"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying the final weeks of Summer vacation!  (I know I am!)  This week I decided to try out Sephora by OPI's "All That Jasmine" which I got in a six polish set called "Jasmine" and the colors are of course based on Disney's movie Aladdin.


"All that Jasmine" is a gorgeous turquoise colored polish that matches Princess Jasmine's out in the Aladdin films.  Formula wise "All That Jasmine" is very good, though the miniature bottle made it difficult to get the polish on my nail in perfectly even coats.  However after two coats of polish "All That Jasmine" was completely opaque and had absolutely no visible streak marks!  As for chipping "All That Jasmine" lasted about four days before the tip chips started to make my nails look bad!

Overall I am very happy with Sephora by OPI's "All That Jasmine."  The color is one of my favorites, the formula is lovely, and it lasted four days before the tip chips got bad.  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and again!

(Also kudos to Sephora for making a cute reference to the musical Chicago while also making the nail polish based on Jasmine's outfit from Aladdin!)

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment