Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ciaté "Apple Custard"


Hi everyone and happy almost Thanksgiving!  With Thanksgiving coming up later this week all I can think about if food, especially dessert so I felt Ciaté's "Apple Custard" was the perfect fit for today's post!

Ciaté's "Apple Custard" is not surprisingly a green color.  It is a very pretty green that is an interesting and unique color.  It is bright, but at the same time has a hint of being dusty and also the polish is vibrant but also lighter.  I am in love with his gorgeous color!  Formula wise "Apple Custard" was very easy to apply and was completely opaque after two coats.  There were also no visible streak marks!  As for chipping "Apple Custard" lasted three days before it started to chip, and even then it was mostly tip chips.

Overall I am fairly pleased with Ciaté's "Apple Custard" because it is a fabulous color, a great formula that was easy to apply, opaque after two coats and had no streak marks, and it lasted three days before chipping!  I will definitely be wearing this polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)  And have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment