Saturday, November 8, 2014

Julep "Leah"


Hi guys!  So now that Autumn is in full swing and the leaves have started to change and the weather has gotten cold I am already dreaming on next Spring when the weather warms back up!  So today I decided to pull out a Springtime nail polish and pretend that Winter is over (before it even starts!)  Today's polish is Julep's "Leah."

"Leah" is a gorgeous grass green polish that has a very faint shimmer to it!  It reminds me of Spring when everything turns green and comes back to life!  Formula wise "Leah" is good and it was very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Leah" was completely opaque and only had a couple of minor streak marks, which was probably because of the faint shimmer.  As for chipping "Leah" lasted for about a day before it started to nick and chip, which was definitely disappointing.

Overall I like Julep's "Leah."  The color is so pretty, the formula is nice and I am always happy when a nail polish is opaque after two coats of polish!  However it was disappointing that "Leah" chipped so quickly!  I will probably give Julep's "Leah" another chance and see if it chips as easily the next time around.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment