Thursday, November 20, 2014

Wet 'n Wild "Eggplant Frost"


Hi everyone!  Happy one week until Thanksgiving!  (Seriously I am so ready for some delicious turkey and stuffing!)  Today's polish is Wet 'n Wild's "Eggplant Frost" which is a super pretty Autumn/Winter color!

"Eggplant Frost" is a deep plum purple polish with just a hint of silver shimmer in it.  Formula wise this polish is pretty good, the only thing that would make it just a little better was if the brush were slightly bigger.  The brush was so narrow that it didn't pick up a lot of polish and I ended up having to re-dip the brush to finish out each nail.  After two coats of polish "Eggplant Frost" was completely opaque and had only a few minor streak marks, which often happens with shimmer nail polish!  As for chipping "Eggplant Frost" lasted about two days before I had some major tip chips!  I think the tip chips were more obvious because it is a darker colored polish, but I still would have preferred to wear "Eggplant Frost" for longer!

Overall I really like Wet 'n Wild's "Eggplant Frost."  The color is gorgeous, the formula is good, it was opaque after two coats and had just a few minor streak marks!  The only disappointment was how quickly "Eggplant Frost" chipped!  However I will probably wear this nail polish again because there are times when I just want to wear a nail polish for special occasions!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment