Saturday, November 29, 2014

L'oreal "Rough Around The Edges"


Hi guys!  I can't believe November is nearly over!  I hope everyone survived Black Friday!  And in honor of (well infamous honor) I decided to rock some black nail polish!  Today's polish is L'oreal's "Rough Around The Edges."

"Rough Around The Edges" is a seriously black polish with a bunch of gold glitter in it!  It is super pretty on my nails and sparkles in the light!  Formula wise it is a bit thick, which is common for glittery polishes.  The thickness made it a bit difficult to apply.  After two coats of polish "Rough Around The Edges" had no visible streak marks but was not completely opaque, which was a bit annoying.  As for chipping "Rough Around The Edges" lasted for about two days before it started to snag on everything and chip off.

Overall I have mixed feelings about this polish because there are some things I like and somethings I wasn't so fond of.  "Rough Around The Edges" is a gorgeous color and it lasted a decent amount of time for a glitter polish.  However it was a bit of a struggle to apply "Rough Around The Edges" and it wasn't opaque after two coats of polish.  I will most likely wear this nail polish again though because I adore the color!

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment