Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sally Hansen Magnetic "Gold Conduct"


Hi everyone and Happy December!  I can hardly believe that 2014 is nearly over!  To start out December with a Christmas-y feel I decided to pull out a golden polish!  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen's Magnetic "Gold Conduct."

"Gold Conduct" is a magnetic polish which means that after you apply it on your nails you hold the special magnet above your nail and it creates fun wavy patterns!  Formula wise "Gold Conduct" is fantastic!  It applies very easily and was actually opaque after only one coat of nail polish!  As for chipping I can't say because I only wore this nail polish for one day as a special occasion.  (And that occasion was Thanksgiving last week!)

Overall I really like Sally Hansen's Magnetic "Gold Conduct."  It is a nice Autumn/Winter color and it was very easy to apply.  I also love how the waves look on my nails and how very simple it is to create this look.  I will definitely wear "Gold Conduct" over and over again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment