Saturday, December 27, 2014

Nicole by OPI "Cinna-man Of My Dreams"


Hi guy!  I hope everyone is recovering from Christmas a couple of days ago!  Now that Christmas is over I wanted to rock a non-holiday nail polish but I wasn't quite ready to give up all the glitter just yet!  So I picked out Nicole by OPI's "Cinna-man Of My Dreams" which is a copper colored glitter polish!

"Cinna-man Of My Dreams" as I mentioned is a copper colored glitter and it is gorgeous!  Formula wise this nail polish was very easy to apply and was completely opaque after two coats!  As for chipping "Cinna-man Of My Dreams" lasted about three days before there were noticeable tip chips.

Overall Nicole by OPI's "Cinna-man Of My Dreams" is a great nail polish!  It has a nice color, a great formula that was easy to apply and it lasted three days before chipping!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish over and over again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment