Thursday, December 11, 2014

OPI "Short-Stop!"


Hello everyone!  In true Christmas spirit I decided to go with bright red nail polish today!  So I pulled out OPI's "Short-Stop!" which was released earlier this year as part of OPI's Major League Baseball Collection.  (I love baseball so I scooped up several polishes in the collection!)

"Short-Stop!" is a gorgeous true red, creme nail polish that looks amazing on my nails!  The formula is fantastic and it was super easy to apply!  Also I am very happy to report that "Short-Stop!" can be worn as a one coater, although I applied two coats just to be sure.  After two coats coats of polish "Short-Stop!" was completely opaque and had absolutely no streak marks!  As for chipping "Short-Stop!" lasted four days before the tip chips became obvious.

Overall I am very impressed by OPI's "Short-Stop!"  It has a gorgeous color, great formula that was very easy to apply, and it lasted four days before starting to chip noticeably!

Thanks for reading my blog and happy two weeks till Christmas!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment