Sunday, December 21, 2014

Maybelline "Ruby Refined"


Hi everyone!  I'm sorry this post is a day late but I'm still prepping for Christmas and yesterday got away from me!  But I couldn't resist pulling out a glittery red nail polish to keep up the festive mood of the holidays!  So today's nail polish is Maybelline's "Ruby Refined."

"Ruby Refined" as I said above is a super glittery red nail polish with some gold glitter tossed in for fun!  The formula of "Ruby Refined" is good and it was fairly easy to apply, which is great for a glitter heavy nail polish!  After two coats of polish "Ruby Refined" was completely opaque and has no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping "Ruby Refined" lasted for about two days before the polish on the tips of my nails started to chip off.

Overall I am happy with Maybelline's "Ruby Refined" because the color is very pretty, the formula is nice and it was easy to apply.  The only thing I wasn't so happy with was how quickly the nail polish chipped.  I love the color of the nail polish so much that I will definitely be wearing "Ruby Refined" again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment