Monday, November 17, 2014

Sephora by OPI "My Personal Serpent"


Hi guys!  Even though it isn't truly Winter yet, the weather begs to differ because it has been so cold the last few days!  So to go along with the icy cold weather today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "My Personal Serpent."  Sephora by OPI is a discontinued brand of nail polish so I'm not sure how easy it is to find this polish.

"My Personal Serpent" is a very pretty deep navy nail polish.  Formula wise "My Personal Serpent" is the tiniest bit watery, and when you pair that with the small brush head it was somewhat difficult to paint my nails.  After two coats of polish "My Personal Serpent" was completely opaque ad had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear this polish for about four days before the chips became noticeable.

Overall Sephora by OPI's "My Personal Serpent" is a nice polish.  Everything about this nail polish is lovely except the slightly watery formula, however I think with a little practice the application would get easier.  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment