Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Great Lakes Lacquer "Fox Fire"


Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is Great Lakes Lacquer's "Fox Fire."  Great Lakes Lacquer is a fun indie brand that I have been wanting to try for a while so I was thrilled when I snagged this beauty from a Polish Pick-Up.  See how gorgeous is in the bottle:


"Fox Fire" is a stunner - a dark purple shimmer with holo flakies!  (I can barely take my eyes off of it!)  The formula of this nail polish was lovely and it applied nicely to my nails.  After three thin coats, "Fox Fire" was completely opaque and streak free!  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Fox Fire" for six days before there were a couple of small chips visible.  Look at the holo up close:


Overall I am thrilled with Great Lakes Lacquer's "Fox Fire."  I adore this nail polish and I cannot wait to purchase more from this great indie brand!  (Who else is enjoying buying indie brands instead of just large corporate brands?)

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polish attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment