Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sinful Colors "Super Nova"


Hello all and happy Sunday!  Where did this weekend get to?  Let's pretend the real world of wok isn't calling me tomorrow with today's nail polish: Sinful Colors "Super Nova."  Here's how this pretty looks in the bottle:


"Super Nova" is a gorgeous pewter shimmer!  The formula was amazing and it applied fantastically.  After only a single coat "Super Nova" was completely opaque and streak free.  That being said I always apply a second coat to test out wear time.  I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before there were a couple of minor tip chips.  Look at this beauty up close:


Overall I am thrilled with Sinful Colors "Super Nova."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and Sinful Colors is such an affordable brand which is an added bonus!  I plan to keep "Super Nova" in my collection for a long while to come.

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment