Thursday, August 8, 2019

Mani x Me Box - July 2019


Hi everyone and happy Thursday!  Today's nail polish is actually Maniology's Mani x Me Box for July 2019.  This is a subscription box that comes monthly and includes two stamping polishes, two stamping plates, a surprise nail item and some candy!  July's theme was bugs.  (I'm late posting sorry!)

This month's polishes are "Wild Wing" a gorgeous magenta shimmer and "Chrysalis" a pastel lime green.  Here are this month's nail polishes in the bottle:

"Wild Wings" and "Chrysalis."

The first plate in this month's box was MXM011 which features geometric bug designs.  Look how pretty it is:


The second plate was MXM012 which has everything butterfly related!  (I love butterflies so this plate will be getting a ton of use!)  Look at it:


The extra item in this month's Mani x Me box is duo chrome powder in the color "Scarab Wings."  I have never tried duo chrome powder and I cannot wait to give this beauty a go!  I mean look at it:


Overall this month's Mani x Me Box was another huge success!  I have been enjoying these since they started the subscription late last year and so far I have gotten great items and tried out lots of new nail art!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment