Saturday, August 3, 2019

Live Love Polish "Supernova"


Hey everyone and happy Saturday!  The sun was shining and I spent the day at a mermaid themed birthday party - which means it was time to break out the glitter!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Live Love Polish's "Supernova." Here's how this lovely glitter looks in the bottle:


"Supernova" is a chunky gold and silver glitter with blue stars wrapped in a clear base coat.  The formula of this nail polish is slightly watery but applied fairly well to my nails.  Since "Supernova" is in a clear base coat I couldn't resist trying it out over some creme polishes.


The first nail polish I tried with "Supernova" was Illimité's "Pale Fire."  This combination turned out so nicely and the pastel made the glitter pop.


The second color I tried with "Supernova" was Sephora Formula X's "Perfection."  This combination was subtle and was my favorite one that I tried out.


The third polish I tried with "Supernova" was Sinful Colors "Spaced Out."  This combo was very similar to the first but with less of a contrast - it was still pretty though.  Look at this gorgeous glitter up close:


If you want to know more about Illimite "Pale Fire", Sephora Formula X "Perfection" or Sinful Colors "Spaced Out" check out some of my previous posts.

Overall I really like Live Love Polish's "Supernova."  The blue star shaped glitter is a lot of fun and was super fun to wear!  I plan on keeping this polish in my collection for a long while to come and can't wait to try it out with other opaque polishes!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polish attempts!

No comments:

Post a Comment