Saturday, August 10, 2019

Dupes: Ciaté "Espadrilles" vs. Covergirl "Inferno"


Hi all and happy Saturday!  (Who else is enjoying a nice relaxing weekend?)  Today's nail polish is actually a comparison of Ciaté's "Espadrilles" and Covergirl's "Inferno."  The look so alike in the bottle that I knew I needed to compare them.  Here's how they look in the bottle:

Covergirl "Inferno" and Ciaté "Espadrilles."

In the bottle both nail polishes look nearly identical so I was curious how they looked on my nails.  After two coats both were opaque but Ciaté's "Espadrilles" was slightly more watery.  And just like the bottles I could not distinguish "Inferno and "Espadrilles" from each other.  In the macro below Ciaté's "Espadrilles" is on the left and Covergirl's "Inferno" is on the right:


Overall these two nail polishes are both stunning and gorgeous and are true dupes for each other.  I probably don't need both in my collection and given the choice I would pick Covergirl's "Inferno" just because the formula is slightly better.

If you want to know more about Ciate's "Espadrilles" or Covergirl's "Inferno" check out my previous posts.

Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment