Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Ciaté "Espadrilles"


Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!  (We survived Monday, hooray!)  Today's nail polish is Ciaté "Espadrilles" which is  part of Ciaté's Advent Calendar from 2014. Ciaté puts out their Advent Calendar annually around Thanksgiving (in November if you aren't from the United States).  The set looks like this:


"Espadrilles" is a lovely ruby red with a golden shimmer.  Formula wise "Espadrilles" was nice and very easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free!  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Espadrilles" for six days before my nails grew out and left a gap between my nail beds and the polish.

Overall I am very happy with Ciaté "Espadrilles."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely from the color to the formula to how long I was able to wear this nail polish.  You'll definitely see me wearing this nail polish again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment