Sunday, July 3, 2016

Nicole by OPI "Kendall On The Katwalk"


Hi everyone!  This is today's second blog post in honor or the long holiday weekend here in the United States!  This nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Kendall On The Katwalk" which is one of the Kardashian nail polishes.

"Kendall On The Katwalk" is a gorgeous royal blue glitter polish.  I absolutely adore the color and how it looks on my nails!  Formula wise this nail polish was extremely easy to apply and was completely opaque and streak free after two coats!  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Kendall On The Katwalk" for about five full days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Nicole by OPI's "Kendall On The Katwalk."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic from the color to the application!  And despite its dark color it didn't stain my nails at all!  I will be wearing this nail polish a lot more often!

Be sure to keep with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12

Thanks for reading my blog!  And have a happy and safe 4th of July tomorrow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment