Sunday, July 24, 2016

OPI "Cosmo With A Twist"


Hi all!  I hope everyone has had a nice weekend!  I enjoyed a relaxing weekend at home with my family and I am not looking forward to the weekend being over!  So for today I'll just stick with OPI's "Cosmo With A Twist" to cool off with!

"Cosmo With A Twist" is a gorgeous navy blue nail polish with a purple shimmer.  It is dark and very pretty nail polish!  Formula wise this polish is fantastic and it was very easy to apply.  With its dark color "Cosmo With A Twist" was completely opaque after only one coat of polish.  However for the picture I used two coats so you could really see the purple shimmer.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall, I am very pleased with OPI's "Cosmo With A Twist."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I will be wearing it a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the latest and greatest!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment