Monday, July 4, 2016

4th Of July 2016 Nail Art!


Hi all and Happy 4th of July!  (Well at least if you are in the United States.)  Today I've decided to do a fun and easy nail art post to celebrate America's independence.  I went with a simply design that only required two polishes and some loose glitter.  Here are the supplies:

Zoya's "Wednesday," gold glitter, and China Glaze's "Ruby Slippers."

To do this nail art I started off by painting my nails with two coats of Zoya's "Wednesday."  Once this polish was dry I used China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps" and placed a few drops on my nail and used a dotting tool to swirl the shimmery red polish down the middle of my nail.  (I found it easier to do one nail at a time.)  The last thing I did was place a few piece of gold glitter down the center of the red swirls followed by a quick drying top coat to seal in the design.

Overall I like how my nails turned out.  The design was simple and fun and easy to do.  The swirly polish is great and can be used in any combination, not just for a holiday.  I hope everyone enjoys their 4th Of July and stays safe!

If you want to know more about Zoya "Wednesday" then be sure to check out my post from earlier this year!  Or if you want to know more about China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps" hop over and look at the post from yesterday!

Be sure to keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment