Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pure Ice "French Kiss"


Hi everyone!  We've nearly made it to Friday!  I am looking forward to a very busy weekend filled with a trip to the Appalachian Mountains for a special 1st birthday party and then back home for one of my best friend's baby shower!  But for today it's just a regular work day and today's nail polish is Pure Ice's "French Kiss,"  Pure Ice is sold at Wal-Mart and is very inexpensive (which is always nice!)

"French Kiss" is a beautiful royal blue nail polish that is very calming and reminds me of water.  Formula wise this polish was surprisingly great and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "French Kiss" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks!  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "French Kiss" for four full days before there were a few tip chips, which is awesome.

Overall I am very pleased with Pure Ice's "French Kiss."  Everything about this nail polish was great and I love that it is inexpensive and affordable!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the latest updates and info!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment