Monday, July 11, 2016

Formula X for Sephora "Tide"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!  It's always hard to get up on Monday!  But to help me pretend that it's vacation and not work I picked out a fun beach nail polish.  So without further ado today's nail polish is Formula X for Sephora's "Tide."

"Tide" is a gorgeous deep blurple (a blue and purple colored polish) with a lot of silver glitter.  This nail polish reminds me of the night sky and I could not love it more!  Formula wise "Tide" was very easy to apply and was completely opaque and streak free after two coats.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for about four full days before there were a few minor chips

As it turns out "Tide" dries with a matte finish (and it looks amazing that way!)  But I wanted to apply a shiny top coat and see what "Tide" looked like shiny.  Here's how it turned out


Overall I am very pleased with Formula X for Sephora's "Tide."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic!  I love how much "Tide" reminded me of the night sky and all the Summertime fun that I have been enjoying.  I will be wearing this nail polish again soon!

Be sure to hop on over to Instagram and Twitter and follow the blog there @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the latest updates and posts!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment