Friday, July 22, 2016

Urban Outfitters "Gotta Have It"


Hi everyone and happy Friday!  It's the weekend again and I am looking forward to relaxing at the pool and enjoying the sunshine!  Since it is Summer I decided to pull out another bright neon polish! So without further ado, today's nail polish is Urban Outfitter's "Gotta Have It."  Urban Outfitters is an expensive clothing store where I usually just window shop, however their nail polish is pretty affordable costing around $5 (USD) a bottle.

"Gotta Have It" is an extremely bright, neon, lime green nail polish.  Formula wise this polish was watery, but with a little patience it was still fairly easy to apply.  After two coats "Gotta Have It" was completely opaque and only had a few minor streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for about four days before there were some small tip chips.

Overall I am pleased with Urban Outfitter's "Gotta Have It."  My only complaint about this nail polish is that it was slightly watery, but everything else was so great that I will definitely wear "Gotta Have It" again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the latest updates and info!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment