Thursday, July 28, 2016

China Glaze "Treble Maker"


Hi guys!  We've almost made it to Friday!  (And I'm very excited for the weekend after a long week!) Today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Treble Maker" which was part of China Glaze's Summer 2015 Electric Nights collection.

"Treble Maker" is a gorgeous neon, kelly green nail polish.  The formula of "Treble Maker" was odd -it was slightly watery but at the same time it went on goopy.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and the only small streak mark was caused by my own clumsiness.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Treble Maker" for three days before it started to chip.

Overall I mostly like China Glaze's "Treble Maker."  The color is gorgeous but the odd formula and how quickly it chipped is a bit of a letdown.  However I will probably give "Treble Maker" a second chance and see how it goes.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the latest information!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment