Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Orly "Key Lime Twist"


Hi all!  With Summer in full swing I just couldn't resist pulling out the brightest neon I could find!  I don't always wear neons but they are so pretty and fun that sometimes I just have to wear on!  So today's nail polish is Orly's "Key Lime Twist."  (Side note Key Lime Pie is one of my favorite desserts!)

"Key Lime Twist" is a crazy awesome neon yellow/green nail polish.  It reminds me of a highlighter!  Formula wise this nail polish was very watery and it was not the easiest to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Key Lime Twist" was completely opaque, but there were some visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was only able to wear "Key Lime Twist" for three days before it started to chip off in decent sized chunks.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Orly's "Key Lime Twist."  The color is fun and perfect for Summer, but the watery formula and how easily it chipped are definitely a downer.  I will probably give this nail polish another go because I do like the color and name!

Be sure to hop on over to Instagram and Twitter and follow the blog there @PerfPolished12

Thanks for reading the blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment