Friday, August 2, 2019

Sinful Colors "Savage"


Hello guys and happy Friday!  Who else is glad it is the weekend?  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Savage" which has been in my collection for quite some time now.  Here's how this polish looks in the bottle:


"Savage" is a teal blue creme that has a surprising matte finish.  The formula of this nail polish was okay but I struggled to apply it to my nails.  After two coats, "Savage" was not really opaque and some nails had odd streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Savage" for about two or three days before it chipped.  The main downside of this polish was that it stains my nails terribly!  But the color is nice - look at it up close:


Overall I have truly mixed feelings of Sinful Colors "Savage."  The color is lovely but the major staining it caused my nails is why I've decided to retire this bottle from my collection.  That being said it is a drugstore brand and was very inexpensive so I don't feel bad about not keeping this nail polish.

Never miss out on the nail polish adventure by follow the blog on Instagram and twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment